Sunday 10th December 2017
Following the heavy snow fall today, a decision regarding whether High March will open tomorrow, Monday, will be made by 7am in the morning. Please check this website for an update in the morning. Every effort will be made to open the School, but most staff live outside Beaconsfield so may be unable to drive into School. If the safety of the children will be compromised due to low staffing levels, then the School may have to close or offer limited emergency childcare only. It would be wise if parents put in contingency arrangements for their children in case High March has to close. Alternative dates will be found for the activities planned for tomorrow.